RE: List Of Books
Date: August 10, 2022.
To: All LAW STUDENTS ACU CHARTER
Subject: List of books for 2022/2023
Good Day to all of the students in this great faculty. I'm writing to share the list of books we will need for the 2022–2023 academic year.
From level 100 to level 500, this list of books covers all faculty levels.
This will enable law students to familiarize themselves with the books they will require for the upcoming academic year and to make purchases of those books.
1. LEGAL METHODS by Abiola Sanni
2. Essentials of Legal Methods by A.O Kehinde\
3. Legal Methods by Ese Malemi
4. Rules of Professional Conduct 2007
5. 1999 Nigerian Constitution
1) Nigerian Law of Contract by Prof. I. E Sagay
2) Introduction to Nigerian Legal System by John Asein
3) Constitutional Law in Nigeria by K.M Mowoe
4) Administrative Law by Ese Malemi
1. Commercial Law by George Etomi; or Commercial Law by M.C Okany; or Commercial Law by Igweike Kingsley (For commercial law, read every material you come across because no one material perfectly covers the entire course. Groups of friends can also arrange to buy one of each recommended text and share).
2. Law of Tort by Kodilinye & Aluko
3. Criminal Law by Oluyemisi Bamgbose
4. Comprehensive Introduction to International Humanitarian Law by Neilz Mezler (To be downloaded on ICRC website or course rep should contact me for it and all other relevant PDFs.)
PS: For IHL, make ICRC website your friend.
1) The Law of Evidence in Nigeria by T. Akinola Aguda
2) Practical Approach to Law of Real Property in Nigeria by Prof. I.O Smith (highly recommended but it is expensive so another option would be);
3) Nigerian Land Law by Adewale Taiwo
4) Law of Equity and Trust by Adewale Taiwo
5) Environmental Law in Nigeria by L. Atsegbua
1. Jurisprudence by Justice Funso Adaramola
2. Company Law and Practice in Nigeria by J. Ola Orojo.
3. Legal Drafting, Conveyancing Laws, Wills and Practice by C.O Adubi
4. Criminology and Criminal Justice by Adulrahman Bello Dambazau
5. Civil Procedure in Nigeria by Fidelis Nwadialo
If anyone wants assistance purchasing the books, they should kindly call this number: 07053993375. You can also patronize Moyenyen’s Bookstore by contacting the 08105372098 on Whatsapp. It is a bookstore owned by one of our fellow law students.
Thank you all and God bless.
Faluyi Ayodeji Peter
LSS Vice President